I am a Neuroinformatics Software Architect at NOUS Imaging
The NOUS Imaging mission is to deliver cost-effective imaging enhancements, establish next generation data analytics, and create a patient-centric experience in the MRI Suite.
Previous experience and education
- Senior Research Scientist at the Lifespan, Informatics, & Neuroimaging Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Post-Doc, Bioengineering, Complex Systems Lab (PI: Danielle Bassett), University of Pennsylvania
- PhD, Systems Neuroscience, University of California, Berkeley (PI: Mark D’Esposito)
- BA, Philosophy, Psychology, Columbia University (Valedictorian)
- Python, Bash
- Network science
- All types of machine learning, from neural networks to ridge regression, supervised and unsupervised
- git, in all forms, including datalad
- Containerized neuroimaging workflows
- Making pretty figures
- Writing scientific manuscripts